Who knows spam better than AOL? Nobody should considering the amount of crap that used to come in. I’ll admit AOL has gotten very good about spam filtering, now they have taken a first-step in reducing IM spam with their “Report IM Spam” – but they should be able to tell contextually with the same message x time sthrough their server wtheck is going on.
C’mon AOL – fix the IM Spam crap!
But, for those who want to know the Top 10 SPAM subject Lines for April 2005….
AOL‘s list of most frequently-seen junk e-mail subject lines for the month of April 2005:
1. Free Hair Loss DVD
2. Whats Your Nutrition IQ?
3. Hidden Camera the Size of a Quarter
4. Dell – Delivery Confirmation #048Q-VBCC6735
5. Get 10% Back on Your First Purchase
6. Fwd: You Have  New Photos @ AOL
7. Want a 5 Megapixel Digital Camera?
8. Enjoy downloading Free Unlimited Music and More
9. 14 Ways to Survive the Bank Holiday Weekend!
and the #10: Car shows and classifieds
Source: AOL (http://daol.channel.aol.com/protect/spam)